If you want to become an affiliate marketer and don’t know where to start, this free Affiliate Marketing Bootcamp is the answer.
But first, what is Affiliate Marketing?
Here’s the basic definition.
Affiliate marketing is partnering with brands that offer a commission as a reward for your endorsement and referral. Affiliate marketers or resellers generally act as a middleman between customers and products. Affiliate marketers earn a commission by referring web traffic and sales through their own promotional efforts using a coded URL or web address to track each referral.
How Affiliate Marketing works in 6 simple steps.
- The affiliate marketer creates a relationship with businesses that have products or services to sell.
- The affiliate marketer advertises the products and services, usually online using various methods.
- Internet visitors interact with advertisements and marketing.
- The website gets interested users from the advertisements and marketing.
- The website visitor turns into a customer and purchases products or services.
- The affiliate is paid a commission for the referral using a unique code in a web address or URL.
Do people make money doing this?
The short answer is yes. Lot’s of people are making huge money as affiliate marketers.
You may recognize some of these big names that use affiliate marketing to make money online.
- Neil Patel
- Tony Robbins
- Tai Lopez
- Pat Flynn
- Brent Hale
- Amy Porterfield
- Mike Dillard
- Tim Ferriss
- and the list goes on and on…
These are heavy hitters and big online brand names but for every one of these millionaire entrepreneurs, there are thousands of people earning some extra spending cash or an income to live on.
It is possible and realistic to make $50,000 to $100,000 per year doing this.
Does everyone that tries affiliate marketing make money?
The unfortunate truth is No.
Most people don’t put in the time and effort needed to stick it out.
Affiliate marketing is not a get rich quick scheme.
It takes a lot of work and commitment and should be looked at like any other business.
When done right, your income potential is only limited by your strategies and tactics for promoting products on the global market.
The global market is gigantic.
Something I like to tell new people considering this as an income source is this…
There are 3.2 billion people, or almost half of the world’s population on the internet today. They want to learn stuff, buy products and use services just like the rest of us. And if that’s not enough, more people are coming online every day.
Growth in internet users keeps increasing year after year and that only North America and Europe are seeing penetration rates of greater than 75%.
This means that there are new people getting on the internet every single day.
And… they are spending a lot of money too
More than $1.2 million is spent online every 30 seconds.
Think about that number for a second…
One point two million dollars, every 30 seconds.
Let’s break it down even further.
- $684,669 is spent on credit, debit, prepaid and store cards
- $516,504 in alternative payments
- Amazon does almost $100,000 all by itself
- eBay does $74,423 in business
- Apple does $17,803
- Facebook does $5,483
- Pinterest does $4,504
- Twitter does $4,308
All in 30 seconds.
The point I’m trying to make here is that there’s plenty of customers and money going around for people like you to make money as an affiliate marketer for many many years to come.
Want to learn more? Ready to dive in?
This BootCamp training course will help train you on how to do affiliate marketing and actually make a living from it.
It is 100 days of courses and videos to help you learn how to succeed as an affiliate marketer. Some people charge over $500+ for access to this kind of information and you can get it for free.
The affiliate marketing book camp is full of some of the best online marketing strategy and tactics that you can use to sell ClickFunnels but also use for any other online marketing projects you have in your head.
Here’s a sneak peak at the boot camp course website.
You can see on the left the 100 days worth of modules all free for you to learn, not just about the Click Funnels program but also about affiliate marketing in general.
You can use the knowledge you gain here for free to help you grow this and many other online business projects you can imagine.
There is a ton of free info inside. Here are some of the areas covered…
- Step 1 of 4: The Secret Formula
- The Attractive Character
- Spend More Than Your Competitors!
- 3 Types of Traffic
- 7 Phases of a Lead & 100 Visitor Test
- Creating Your DCS Book Offer
- Creating Your first Facebook campaign
- SOAP Opera Sequence
- After The First Test
- Russell’s Traffic Scripts
- Inception Secrets
- Seinfeld Emails
- Maximize Your Ad Spend
- Affiliate Bridge Funnel
- Who What Why How Script
- Traffic You Own
- After The First Test – Funnel Hacks Webclass
- Maintaining Your Community
- Split-testing Your Funnel
- Daily Maintenance
- Message to Market Match – Perfect Webinar Secrets
- The Perfect Soap Opera
- Selling Nothing…Perfectly
- Your Choice of Funnel
- The “Perfect” Preframe
- Our Facebook Secret…
- After The First Perfect Webinar Secrets
- Getting Your Facebook Ads to Convert Better
- Community Maintenance
- Split Testing Your Funnel
- Message to Market Match Funnel Scripts
- Soap Opera Funnel Scripts
- Funnel Scripts Seinfeld Emails
- Building Your FunnelScripts Funnel
- Creating Your Preframe
- Facebook For FunnelScripts
- After The First Test FunnelScripts
- Split-Testing Your Facebook Ads & More…
- Message to Market Match 108 Split Tests
- Evolving your funnel
- The Right Funnel For The Job
The BootCamp also takes you through the process to become a ClickFunnels affiliate and also learn how their ‘Dream Car” bonus works.
What’s the Dream car bonus?
For the goal-driven entrepreneur, ClickFunnels has a bonus for Super Affiliates that can reach the goal of bringing in 100 new clients in 100 days.
If you want to learn more about the dream car bonus, click here.
If this is something that looks interesting to you, sign up for BootCamp today.
Last modified: February 1, 2018